Monday, May 25, 2009

"The Story Goes On"...Part 1

Hey All,
I know I have not been very good at updating my blog, but a lot has been going on in the holy land. For the next week I am up to my neck in studying for finals, and writing papers, while trying to also experience as much Israel as I can before I leave. I go home in a week and I want to do everything that I possibly can so that I can come back to the states and write two blogs about my last couple weeks in Israel.
So no worries, I am still alive and well and having an absolutely amazing time. If you can't wait for the new blogs in a week I suggest checking out my pics on facebook (if you have a facebook that is).
I hope everyone is having an amazing beginning of their summer or end of the school year, and I will see you all VERY VERY soon!!!

Much love, and Blessings,
xoxoxo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment